Leading Collaborative Learning (Collaboration Tour 2017)
28th Apr 2017
Collaborative Networks for Learning (cn4l)
TBA. Early bird and group discounts available
A day of professional learning for School Leaders, Middle Leaders and Aspiring Leaders built on current research, including that from the book Leading Collaborative Learning.
Our day of collaborative learning will translate theories about collaboration into practical strategies for co-learning that increase staff success and student achievement. You will leave with a knowledge of evidence-based strategies that you can integrate into school improvement efforts tomorrow.
Programme - sessions led by Lyn Sharratt, Beate Planche and Maggie Ogram
- Deepen your understanding of the power of collaboration as a leadership and a learning approach
- Explore leadership strategies that create the conditions for impactful forms of collaborative learning and how these may apply in your school context
- Analyse the collaborative capacity in your school’s learning environment to identify next steps for leading collaborative inquiry
- Investigate a learning frame that is driven by assessment and integrates an inquiry approach to school improvement
- Consider several evidence-based professional learning approaches that you can use to improve outcomes for students
Visit www.cn4l.co.uk to express your interest and to be notified when registrations open in July 2016.