Assessment Academy: What have we learned?
21st Jun 2017
Evidence Based Education
The team at Evidence Based Education, creators of Assessment Academy, would like to welcome you to the graduation event for our pilot cohort.
Wed 21 June 2017
17:30 – 20:00 BST
Come along to:
- Be inspired by keynote speaker Tim Oates (Group Director at our partner organisation, Cambridge Assessment);
- Hear from Professor Rob Coe on his experiences working with us to design and deliver pragmatic training in classroom assessment;
- Celebrate the graduation of our pilot group as the first ever Assessment Leads;
- Learn more about the experiences of our participants;
- Network with other like-minded teachers and school leaders from around the north-east of England; and
- Receive special offers for our online and residential Assessment Lead training, from Summer 2017.
A welcome drink and canapes will be served on arrival, and there will be a bar offering both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks at the venue.
Parking will be limited, so please make arrangements to use public transport or car-share wherever possible.
To secure your free place, please visit the event website.