360° ESafety Tool Workshop (4.5 CPD points or hours)
26th June 2017 - Durham
27th June 2017 - Sunderland
9.30 am – 3.00 pm
ICT Technicians or ICT Co-Ordinators
A safe environment is a basic right and a responsibility that we all share within the online world where many children work and play. Online technologies have allowed school boundaries to stretch way beyond the school gate and, whilst we know this offers huge potential for new teaching and learning experiences, it brings with it a different set of responsibilities and issues that are often hard to understand track and manage.
360° ESafety training is an essential element of staff induction and part on their ongoing CPD programme.
- The most effective ways in which school leaders can engage staff and the wider school community in the 360° safe review of ESafety.
- How evidence sources, actions and commentary can be recorded and an action plan developed.
- The use of the links to other documents and resources section.
- How the school can benchmark its provision against the national data included in the 360 tool.
- How schools, that meet the required benchmark, can apply for the ESafety Mark.
- ESafety School action plan
- To be aware of the 28 aspects of ESafety in your School
- To be able to benchmark the 28 aspects of ESafety to your school
- To understand the role each stakeholder has under ESafety (Children, Staff, Governors, Parents, ICT)
- To know the process of how to apply for the 360° ESafety Award
- Being able to put an 360° ESafety action plan highlighting best practice and AFI within the school
- Free review of the school's ESafety policy
- Framed certificate of attendance
- Complimentary chocolates/mints/sweets
- Refreshments and Lunch
£250 + vat per delegate (5% discount on the overall cost for 3 or more delegates attending from the same school)
26th June 2017 – The Rivergreen Centre, Durham, Durham City, County Durham, DH1 5TS
27th June 2017 – Sunderland Marriott Hotel, Queens Parade, Seaburn, Sunderland SR6 8DB
The Rivergreen Centre, Durham, Durham City, County Durham, DH1 5TS